Consider the following differentiating factors setting the Lead365 National Conference apart from other events designed to develop individual collegiate leaders and those professionals dedicated to their success:
- A collection of no less than 30 dedicated professionals referred to as “The Faculty” – many who are on board for the entire conference versus the “fly in and fly out” practice by presenters used at most national conferences;
- An on-site “faculty” who remain all 3 days comprised of 14 of the nation’s most well-regarded and talented full time professional speakers who specialize in developing collegiate leaders; and
- Complimenting professional speakers are 14 highly respected leadership educators, researchers, chief student affairs officers, and practitioners.
- Innovative theme allowing for the delivering of curriculum specifically focused at developing the individual student leader;
- A professional “track” offered by practitioners and nationally regarded experts in leadership programming;
- An intensive 20 hours of instruction over three days;
- The opportunity to choose from 35 different breakout session offerings;
- A professional development track with an amazing line up of relevant and experienced presenters offering 14 workshops;
- The introduction of “Lead365Talks” (similar to TED Talks) in place of the standard long keynotes by speakers;
- Formal and informal opportunities for networking including “Candid Conversations” with faculty and the Opening Carnival;
- NEW! Laboratories for practical application discussions; and
- Various service and social justice components incorporated throughout the conference.
- Incredible attention to employing the “best of the best” in conference planning;
- A schedule allowing for learning opportunities during the day and relationship building in the evenings; and
- Travel time built into the schedule so you don’t have to miss the opening or leave before the closing.
- November 2-4, 2017 Conference: Early Bird pricing is ONLY $469.00 if you register BEFORE May, 31st, 2017. Beginning June 1st, 2017 thru October 2nd, 2017 a regular discounted registration is $489.00. After October 2nd, 2017 to ONSITE registration is $589.00.
- One sunny home in Orlando versus moving all around the country;
- The top conference location for college students – Hilton Orlando International Drive located near SeaWorld and Universal Studios & Island of Adventure;
- Competitively priced hotel accommodates for a four star Hilton; and
- Conference area flanked with a huge foyer with wall to ceiling windows and meal seating for either indoors or outdoor in the promenade.
November 2nd – 4th, 2017
Until May 31st, 2017: ONLY $469
June 1st – October 2nd, 2017: $489
After Oct. 2nd & ONSITE: $589
Hilton Orlando International Drive